Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested parties: Internet website navigators.
Galeola Srl as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes related to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after closing the browser;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistical and Analysis purposes of navigation and users;
- public relations.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and any refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of directly managed or programmed software systems;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods referred to in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- Commercial office;
- marketing office.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external subjects for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- Google Tag Manager: Analytics / Measurement, Content Customization, Optimization;
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- non-EU states with the adequacy decision of the European Commission.
Retention period. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is
Piazza dei Re di Roma, 14
00183 Rome (RM)
VAT number: 08499801002
in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint with the Control Authority.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.